- Quality assurance, with both manual and automated development
- Developing and establishing automation frameworks
- Designing, scripting, developing, and automating software test suites
- Performing complex functional, integration, regression, and performance tests
- For acceptance tests: Capybara/Cucumber, SitePrism DSL
- For API/integration tests: AVA, Codeception
- For JS unit tests: Mocha running on Karma (and some on Jest)
- For PHP unit tests: PHPUnit via Jest and utilize Mockery
- For continuous integration: Travis CI from Jenkins and TeamCity
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Please mention that you come from FreelanceForThem
when applying for this job.