Work From Home After Training As A Licensed Healthcare Representative $14.00/hr.
Why work for Alorica Owensboro?
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time and to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
- We offer competitive wages of $12.50 - $14.00/hr. depending on the position you are selected for.
- $14/hr. pay rate requires successful completion of insurance licensing process prior to increase from a training wage of $13.00/hr.
- Train onsite and then work from home with Alorica provided equipment as long as you meet the technical requirements of a work at home position.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your income.
- Monthly bonuses just for being amazing at what you do.
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a week!
- We promote from within 90% of the time.
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Are you a compassionate listener and problem solver who likes to make life better for others? As a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Representative, you will support one of the premiere healthcare companies in this project-based position, making calls to their customers to identify individual needs and resolve their questions or concerns. You will be an advocate for customers, showing compassion and putting yourself in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate their concerns.
You’ll literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive relationship between our clients and their members will start with you. So only the awesome need apply.
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural willingness and compassion towards helping others.
- We require that you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during our operating hours of 7am to 10pm CST Monday to Friday.
- We need you to be willing to work holidays when they fall within your assigned schedule
- We need your confident familiarity with current technology in order to navigate our client systems to obtain and document member information.
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment
Work at Home Requirements
- Your Work At Home environment must be in a private residence, located at the address listed on your personnel file.
- You must have a fixed location to conduct your work as this position is not portable.
- Your Work At Home office must have a door that closes to insure a distraction free environment from noise created by other parties.
- Alorica will provide all the equipment you need to conduct your work. You will only need to provide an Internet/Broadband Internet Connection – DSL or Cable only. No Satellite, Dial-up or Wireless Internet connections.
- Your workstation must be connected directly to the Internet with proof that your ISP meets a minimum download speed of 12 Mbps and minimum upload speed of 3 Mbps. You can obtain proof through a speed test at www.speedtest.net
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00 per hour
Please mention that you come from FreelanceForThem
when applying for this job.