Ecommerce General Manager
Are you a leader looking for a challenging long-term position? Would you like to work in the dynamic, fast-paced world of eCommerce? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, cutting edge family-owned business? Then Craft-e-Corner may be the place for you.
Craft-e-Corner is seeking a general manager to lead our team in providing exceptional service to our customers in our rapidly growing family-owned e-commerce craft business.
- Salary determined based on skills and experience
- Permanent long term full-time salaried position
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Annual bonus
- Profit-Sharing plan
- 401k plan with employer match.
- Health Insurance & other benefit options.
- Monday to Friday 7am – 5pm
Primary Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
We are looking for a leader who is self-motivated and results-driven to direct and manage our organization's fulfillment and business operations, activities, resources, processes and people for optimal effective and efficient performance in serving our customers.
Duties for the General Manager will include leading and coordinating business operations, scheduling, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operations and costs, ensuring exceptional customer service, improving processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, monitoring financial activities, and creating policies and procedures.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in seeing needs as they arise and addressing them to direct business functions will help us generate new business, increase staff productivity, and improve our exceptional service to customers.
The successful candidate for this role should be a proactive, efficiency and service-oriented, and possess exceptional skills in the following areas:
- Optimizing and improving all business activities, team development, process improvements cost reductions, marketing strategy, and overall sales to meet objectives
- Overseeing daily operations in warehouse fulfillment, marketing, and customer service.
- Maintain a highly organized, effective warehouse layout, processes, and team for efficient shipping and receiving
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Developing and implementing growth and optimization strategies for order, fulfillment, marketing, and customer service
- Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate the performance and productivity of team members.
- Evaluate operational and financial data to improve process and performance
- Coordinate and adjust pricing to optimize warehouse capacity and cash flow for slower moving items
- Communicate information, updates and changes for policies and procedures for and follow up to ensure changes are implemented
- Establish and implement goals, objectives, policies and procedures for fulfillment, customer service and marketing
- Evaluate service partners to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
- Evaluate and recommend investment opportunities to support growth and increase efficiency
- Degree in Business Management or Masters in Business Administration or related equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience
- Excellent computer and excel skills
- Strength in business processes improvement and efficiency
- Strength in fulfillment operations efficiency
- Experience in Multichannel Ecommerce
Craft-e-Corner Mission & Values
We serve others by providing an ever-expanding variety of family-friendly craft products shipped quickly and conveniently to people.
We value service, flexibility, and a casual, dynamic, results-oriented work environment
Job Type: Full-time
For the safety of our team we have implemented daily temperature checks of all team members, masks for meetings, and the ability to work from home for those jobs where that is possible.
Company's Facebook page:
Posted 1 month agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume