Loan Officer Assistant (Denver and surrounding areas)
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should have at least 3 years of experience as an LOA, loan partner, mortgage loan processor, or mortgage loan originator.
About our Team:
The culture of our team is “love.” We are extremely close knit, and it is our mission to earn referrals from every person we meet, because every encounter someone has with our team exceeds their expectations. We work hard to make our clients and referral partners feel loved and appreciated, and we do the same for each other. We expect a lot from each other, because we have branded ourselves as a team that always goes above and beyond to make the client experience amazing.
Our office is located in Denver/Stapleton CO, our branch is seeking an experienced loan officer assistant (LOA) to support loan officers in the originating and closing of Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA residential home loans. Employees have the option to work from home, but when possible, ask that you spend a few days a week at the office with the team. We find it supports a strong culture to be together whenever possible.
This is a fast-paced industry. Every day is different. While the tasks and responsibilities of the job require a certain level of routine, there is also constant change. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented, but who can thrive under pressure.
About the Company-
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation was named “#1 Company to Work For” by Mortgage Executive Magazine several years in a row, voted by the employees of the company. No mortgage company supports its employees more!
- Support the loan officer with all details of file setup and preapproval
- take complete loan application
- Structure loan for loan officer to review
- work very closely with loan officer and team to ensure complete file, timelines are met and loan is compliant and right fit for borrower
- Prepare complete files for submission to processing be able to do income analyses from tax returns, paystubs, and W2s, understand how to read asset statements and catch red flags, run AUS, etc .
- Communicate directly with borrowers and realtors
- Positive and supportive attitude, responsive and adaptable, ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our ideal candidate is willing to learn as the industry and programs mandate, and will be an active, self-starting, and positive team player.
What sets us apart?
Most importantly, we are seeking individuals that are energetic, personable, honest, fun loving, sincere, and professional. If you feel you meet all of these points, we would LOVE to discuss this open position with you!
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans for employees and family Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Plans Voluntary Long-Term Disability Insurance Plan
401(k) Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee referral program that rewards you financially for referring top-performing employees
We prefer your physical presence at our office, but will entertain work-from-home for some highly qualified candidates.
Compensation: Highly competitive, commensurate with experience. In addition, a referral fee for any loans that close that you referred the client!
If all of this sounds intriguing, and you feel this is the job you were born for… please send a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the position as well as your resume!
Thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Posted 1 month agoApply for this job
Is your resume getting lost in the pile? Get a free resume review and put your best foot forward!Upgrade your resume