The company primarily operates in the Panelboards business / industry within the Wholesale Trade - Durable Goods sector.
The Copper Clad Laminate (CCL) for Wireless/5G Circuit Material Sales Manager will develop and manage Sales & Marketing to the OEM/ODM and PCB Customer and facilitate and maximize market share throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Develop and manage the High frequency Laminate, bondplys and prepregs, engineered to meet stringent performance requirements sales plan to OEM and PCB customer.
- Manage new-technology interest, plans and goals of the Company to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain High Frequency Laminate product capabilities to deliver a quality experiences to customers.
- Develop a relationship with the OEM/ODM (ex. Ericsson, Nokia, Commscope), PCB organization and customers to obtain mutual trust and respect to be able to influence the course of action of the Doosan and customer
- Communicate the needs of the OEM/ODM/PCB to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
- Attain market share goals through participate in New Program spec in our laminate material.
- Develop quarterly market develop plans that maximize on the market potential and realization of these plans.
- Regular report to Company US office (Korea HQ if needed) about customer and competitor status and new Program Chance and discuss with pricing strategy and develop spec. and timeline in case of develop/modify new material.
- Totally target and performance based, Work from home using web conference and email is possible.
- At least 1 day per month in the office work for verbal reporting and discuss with next plan.
- Prefer individual contract based contract, Part time consulting and sales commission based contract can be discussed. Compensation for working activity will be discussed by candidate condition and way of working.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Can be discussed depend of candidate working experience)
- 10 >15 years, at least 7 years of sales/marketing/purchasing or engineering experience in Wireless infrastructure including mobile network supply chain required.
- Wireless circuit product (PCB) knowledge
- Knowledge of Wireless infrastructure material Supply chain.
- Strategy target oriented work planning
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Travel: ~50%
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Wireless Circuit Product: 5 years (Preferred)
- wireless infrastructure: 7 years (Preferred)
- sales/marketing/purchasing: 7 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from FreelanceForThem
when applying for this job.