DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our HEO/B2B Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
Skip the line and text TPUSA to 97211 to set up an interview start your career today!
We're looking for individuals who provide the best customer service to join our Customer Service team! We now have work from home opportunities available! Apply now or contact us at the email below for more information!
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Appropriately communicate with customers
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive in your customer service approach
What We're Looking for
- Individuals who have their own equipment Windows based PC
- Have a quite workspace
- Have a wired internet connection w/ at least 12mb download/1mb upload/less than 50pings
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Over 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
What We Prefer
- 6months to 1-year customer service experience
- Consistent work history
- Advanced skill with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- 6 months Call Center experience
Phone interviews will be held M-F between 8:30am-2:30pm
To Apply Text "TPUSA" to 97211 or email your resume to any of the following; Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Equal opportunity employer that proudly encourages diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V/
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Please mention that you come from FreelanceForThem
when applying for this job.