A licensed counselor with the ability to provide office and/or telehealth based mental health counseling to adults, children, families and couples. Work in a supportive environment with an experienced team of counselors and little or no administrative responsibilities.
- Use evidenced based interventions to provide mental health counseling to clients of all ages.
- Develop with the client an assessment and comprehensive treatment plan that identifies the unique needs of the individual and provide individual, couples, and family therapy as clinically indicated.
- Assure clients understand their rights to confidentiality and the limits of confidentiality;
- Provide ongoing treatment measurement of individual’s outcome in services;
- Complete and ensure the maintenance of all required clinical documentation;
- Adhere to ethical standards and HIPPA laws.
- Participate in a treatment team meetings and staffing.
- Communicate effectively as to schedule and caseload needs.
- Complete progress notes in a timely and professional manner.
- Collect client payments in session.
Qualifications and skills
- Possess a Master's degree in counseling or social work.
- Possess current South Carolina license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Timely, accurate documentation that meets Medicaid standards.
- Willing to work a contract position
- Experience in clinical counseling
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Our Covid-19 response includes therapist/client choice as to in office or telehealth sessions. The office is requiring masks and reduced time in waiting area. Our offices are cleaned throughout the day.
- clinical: 1 year (Preferred)
- South Carolina (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Please mention that you come from FreelanceForThem
when applying for this job.