Your mission is to define and execute the product strategy for our products.
- You review and optimize our Kubernetes clusters on our cloud including proxy configurations
- You apply best practices to our CI system with Jenkins
- You integrate our machine translation pipeline into our platform
- You reshape our infrastructure and help migrate to a micro-service architecture
- As one of the first 10 developers, you take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and building world-class code base
- You have a strong background in Linux/Unix administration.
- You bring a working understanding of code and scripting (Unix).
- You have hands-on experience with Elasticsearch (MySQL, and MongoDB are a plus).
- You draw from sound understanding of CI/CD systems as well as experience in running containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- You have strong experience with different cloud providers (Google Cloud and AWS preferred).
- Git, Github, Gitlab, nginx, Istio and Terraform belong to your everyday toolkit.
- Your knowledge of best practices and IT operations enables an always-up, always-available service.
- You speak English and feel comfortable in a fast-paced, international environment.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of working experience as a System Engineer or a related field.
- You are willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
- A fast-growing startup that is financially secured by EU research grants and well-known investors and already serves more than 3,000 business clients.
- The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge developments in the field of machine learning.
- Regular feedback and check-ins on your well-being.
- Flexible work environment.
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin with lots of bars and restaurants closeby.
- Outstanding team atmosphere through regular team events, hackathons, and lunches.Development opportunities through conferences and own learning time slots.
- Subsidized gym membership (Urban Sports Club), free breakfast, coffee, drinks, fruits, and dinner (after 8 pm).
- We give you one additional day of vacation, both 24.12 and 31.12. are half-day off
Please mention that you come from FreelanceForThem
when applying for this job.